Dawn of War 2

I've just finished playing this game and I'm over the moon with the thing! Dawn of War is a great title but is a fairly standard RTS title, only introducing one major new feature that I can think of. Dawn of War 2 is a complete overhaul of absolutely every part of the original, so much much so in fact that a large part of me thinks it deserves it's own name as it is clearly NOT a sequel to the original.

Anyway I'd love to write a review for this if it hasn't already been done but right now I just wanted to say WOW and advise this game to a few people because I've absolutely loved it! It's not often a sequel can deliver and it's even rarer for a drastic change to pay off. For a drastic change to pay off IN a sequel is something I must confess I've never seen before but this is an incredible game!

I'm not going to highlight what's good about it as it would simply take too long, sufficed to say the only things I'd change are 2 enemies you face (way too strong for what they are) one interface screen which gets very full by the end of the main campaign and something else which I won't mention as it'll ruin the game for those who try it :) Other than that, every part of the game gets a 9.9 ( because noone gives 10s lol)

I'm going to put this game away now as I have other titles to finish right now (one being DoW Soulstrom coincidentally) but there's a multiplayer feature on this game that allows co-operative play and if anyone else out there has it or is going to get it PLEASE let's play some together as I'd love to know if that delivers as well as the single player campaign. Additionally it's vital if I ever do plan to review it faithfully :)

You can get this game on Ebay with enough change from a tenner to go to the pub and talk about it later but you won't want to as it would mean to stop playing! Bear in mind this is both a STEAM AND Games for Windows Live title so you need accounts for both and MUST buy the game new. That said, I had a lot of trouble with my Live account not working but all that messing around was totally worth it. Click here to ebay your own :)