Civilization V - England vs The World AAR Discussion

Sunflash

The worst scenario would be playing with Greece without city states :D

I don't have any particular request - you could change only map type to Earth though :P if not then go as you did last time

You are an insane little man, you know that? XD

I'm thinking I probably will do the England vs The World(Redux) again. Won't be until after the 4th of July though, going out of town then for a bit.

For number of civilizations:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilization_V - Just scroll down

For military conquest I think that Germany is the best because of the civ special - 50% chance for barbarian camp to join, which means very high chance of early military conquests.

Once I had 5 warriros when other AIs just had 2. I have erradicated 2 civs very quickly.

• 1 year later...

It would figure. Decide to go ahead and buy Gods and Kings at the 10% off price the DAY BEFORE it goes on sale for 25% off. Stupid steam.

...Anyway gimme a game to figure out this newfangled religion thing, then we'lls ee about making good on my words from eariler...

• 2 weeks later...
RIGHT. So. All set up to do this thing, and I get hit with a rather nasty virus(If the word 'TDSS' rings a bell, that's it) that knocks me out for a good two days+. Finally got it cleaned off, but I may not be able to start until Thursday/Friday. We shall see!

• 8 months later...

I've seen you playing Civ5. Does that mean more updates?

I have indeed been toying with CiV recently; I've still got to clean up my backlog of these anyway. If I get some time tomorrow I'll put it on the top of my list!

• 2 months later...