X-COM Collection For Sale

skyrangergames

Hello everyone, Matthew here from SkyRanger games. I wanted to pop by and make everyone aware that we're currently liquidating our immense, and I do mean immense inventory of X-COM games, books and collectible items. I cleaned out two former Microprose employees a decade ago after they shut down two of the major development studios, and as one of the gentlemen was from the marketing department I managed to amass quite probably the largest collection of X-COM games, books and collectible items in the world.

Our sale has been up on EBay for 3 days now, so unfortunately a lot of our rarest X-COM items are gone, but we do still have quite a few posters left, a couple of t-shirts, a mug, a decorative shirt pin, a popper figurine as well all of the games, strategy guides and the novel. As far as sealed games go we're sold out of factory sealed X-COM UFO Defense, but we do still have 40 factory sealed copies of Terror from the Deep and one sealed copy of X-COM Apocalypse left.

We are also selling our collection of rare Microprose collectible items. Included in this lot are the 1994 Microprose Holiday Party mug (the year they released X-COM UFO Defense) and the 1995 Microprose Holiday Party mug (the year they released X-COM Terror from the Deep).

We

My expendable budget's really exhausted thanks to Christmas, but I think I might partake. Never did get to play the full version of Interceptor and that Totally Unauthorized TFTD strategy guide looks interesting. I know, I probably don't need it, but it might make fun reading.

- NKF

My expendable budget's really exhausted thanks to Christmas, but I think I might partake. Never did get to play the full version of Interceptor and that Totally Unauthorized TFTD strategy guide looks interesting. I know, I probably don't need it, but it might make fun reading.

Interceptor is a great game (at least I think so). I highly recommend getting the game and the OSG bundle for $11.95. That's a steal, and in my opinion, the Interceptor OSG is Dave Ellis' best effort among all the X-COM guides he wrote. ;)

Totally Unauthorized is also a great companion-piece to the TFTD OSG. It covers things differently and is well written too. :)

- Zombie