Bargain!

FullAuto

capsule_467x181.jpg

::

Renowned Explorers: International Society is now 75% off in Steam Daily Deal.

I did pick this up. :)

It's sorta a Faster Than Light-ish game but not exactly. One of the bits I don't like about FTL is the micromanagement of people on your ship, whether that's fighting, putting out fires or repairing hull breaches. Guys take too much damage too quickly for me to react, and then when you do it's too late. In Renowned Explorers, there isn't much micromanagement. In altercations you either physically fight the "enemy" or you wage psychological warfare. If you fall dead, your other squad members can revive you again. By visiting nodes you gain either gold, research or status (or all three, and possibly artifacts or more supplies to travel to more nodes). When you get back home you can spend them on better gear, hiring an "entourage" of people, and opening up research topics. Fairly straightforward if you've played FTL before. The nice thing about this game is that is has a lot of achievements in Steam which aren't exactly difficult to get. Is the game worth $20? No, probably not, but for $5 it is. :)

- Zombie

capsule_467x181.jpg

capsule_467x181.jpg

Crusader Kings II is 75% off and Sheltered 66% off in Steam Daily Deal

::

Also on Steam:

capsule_467x181.jpg

Homefront: The Revolution is 75% off in Midweek Madness.

I'm sort of cross with Pardox about CK2. They have release like ultimate edition that contaigned all DLCs and I think they've added more DLCs that this ultimate did not. Just look at the base price now for CK2. 110EUR+. Though it is not as ludicrous prices as for all the trains in Train Simulator but still. 75% of those DLCs should be free.

And no I did not buy that CK2 collection. I was thinking about it, but no.