UFO Ship Spawn Points

Zombie

Long ago in a place not too far away, I started gathering the spawn locations of the aliens on each UFO map at the very start of a mission by hand. It became an obsessive hobby of mine and eventually I had most of the locations logged and memorized. True story. :laugh:

Fast forward a few years. When I found out that Daishiva's MapView did the same thing (and better) things really started to move along. Eventually I created a Spreadsheet of the spawn points which was released a year or two ago at the Xcomufo.com forums. That's where it stood for a while. After modifying MapView to allow editing of the Small Scout again, my interest was renewed. For the past few days I have been quietly working on updating the spawn points in my spreadsheet so that the indexes match the game files (my original data for the spawn priorities of the Small Scout was compiled over a sampling of 300 missions but was nowhere near exact). Also some pages were still in a state of disarray or were unfinished so they were fixed as well.

You can find the fruits of my labor in our files section here. If you are even mildly interested in spawn locations in the UFOs, this is a file to get. It may help you to play better too. But be warned, it can take all the fun out of UFOs as well. Anyway, hope you guys like it. ;)

- Zombie