UFO Enemy Unknown for sale!

The Veteran

Hi guys!!! I'm back again, and this time hopefully for good! But that's not for now, that's for about five minutes from now when I start an off-topic thread called I'm back again! with a topic description of 'and this time hopefully for good' :)

Anyway, onto the plug, and for ease of linking it's a blatant ebay plug!

I lost my UFO cd about a year ago when I was still at my pub so I cried for a while and then bought a new copy online. Then I sold the pub and moved away and I found my cd... I cried again. And now I've decided to sell it on to someone else who may be crying as we speak due to a lost cd of their own!

The item is linked HERE and when I put it online it was the ONLY copy of this type up for sale so fingers crossed I might do ok off it! Goes without saying though I'd rather a real fan had it so you guys, anyone lacking a copy of the greatest game ever made, help me to help you!

Oh and I just skimmed the 14 pages of new posts since my last visit... IGN dropped it to 21... And I said I was positive it had never placed below 10... Now who looks stupid... Thanks IGN :)