Exactly how do unconscious aliens start in plane..

EclipseDog

I crashed a very small ufo and instantly dispatched my sky1... upon enterring the arming screen my first soldier had a sectoid soldier in the list of things he could stick into his possessions... what the heck is up with that..?

I mean seriously... my guys hadn't even left the plane yet so how the heck could they stick an alien into their backpack unless that lil guy somehow teleported into your plane when you landed on him. :D

Oh excrement! That wasn't an unconscious alien... I moved my tank one square and suddenly the alien now in the backpack of one of my soldiers decides to shoot a reaction shot. Minus one soldier... yet that stupid alien still hides inside my soldier's backpack... argh!!! :D

If anyone wants the save state because you don't believe me, since this is happening as we speak I have it available for you. I'll stick it up on the temporary webspace my AOL account gives me.

It'll be over at https://user.aol.com/eclipsedog/Game_8 I've included all of the files in its save sub-folder (#8). The alien is in the backpack of 'Michiko Otaba' or something like that. (Who contrary to that Japanese-ish name is actually black skinned... no comment from me about X-Com's default names...) And the alien killed the operative directly to the left of her. (She's like 2nd or 3rd row on the plane..) and it's still the 1st movement phase having only moved the HWP tank forward one square.)

I think all of the files necessary for loading up everything are all in that folder, and I added an overall zip (8.zip) in that directory (it's the last item listed from top to bottom, so you'll need to scroll to the end for it) in case you didn't want to DL the files individually.