London Expo 2006

AlanatXcomHQ

Hey everyone. I managed to go to the London Expo 2006 October event over at the Excel House in Central London on the 28th.

And it was great. Despite the fact that games wasn't really a big part. The event showcased a couple of the latest games, had lots of stuff on comics from Marvel and such and even had a LOT of stuff devoted to Anime and Manga.

They also had a Manga drawing competition, had Marvel artists showcasing their work and drawing art for fans and even had english voice actors from some of the animes there.

There were also guest stars. Such as CHRISTOPHER LEE and MATT FREWER, various members of the CSI series (Mainly the lab workers) and several guests from STARGATE like JOE FLANIGAN (Major John Sheppard from Stargate Atlantis)

All of these people I got to see. But I never meet them as I was bouncing around with my friends buying stuff.

The event always takes place in May and in October. Usually the end of the month or so. It goes over the entire weekend. (Both Saturday and Sunday.) Although most of the focus is on Saturday.

It was a great time. Many people Cosplayed as characters from games like Resident Evil and the Final fantasy series. A lot were for Anime as well.

So if anyone wants to come along for the next event.

https://www.londonexpo.com/index.shtml

Check out the link when next May comes around to see what's there. And I hope I might see some of you guys there next time.