Chk-chk

Bomb Bloke

Well, recently I came across a game called Crimsonland, which is rather good and you should all look it up.

Crimsonland Homepage

One of the many weapons you get to play with is the Plasma Shotgun. Now I just can't stop images forming in my mind of what would happen if your scientists ever researched this thing.

Imagine, all the force of a blaster bomb, but with no danger to the troop who welds it. You could clear out a large chunk of wall, or fire point blank at a sectopod.

I really need to start work on my own version of UFO.

:D

eh? what does that have to do with plasma? the lead would just reflect all the microwaves like anyother metal. btw, how do you make plasma in the microwave?

:: smiles sweetly :D ::

yep, plasma is just a whole lot of superheated gas to put simply (with some other stuff done to it). they use it in nuclear reactors if i remember correctly.

Pencil lead isn't actually lead anymore, it's graphite. So I don't think it would reflect the microwaves.

I can't quite remember how to make the plasma, but later today when I get the info I need I'll edit this post to say how. (BTW, do this on a microwave you don't want :D )

P.S.

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any loss of proberty, money, and microwaves. I am also not responsible for any harm done to an individual as a result of this experiment. Always do this project with adult supervision. AND do not under any circumstances puncture you microwave.

yep, plasma is just a whole lot of superheated gas to put simply (with some other stuff done to it). they use it in nuclear reactors if i remember correctly.

not yet, they will use that when fusion power plants are created (50 years), there are already some test plants though...

Okay, to make plasma in your microwave you need:

5 corks

A fishbowl

A toothpick

A microwave

The fisrt thing you need to do is to put a fish bowl up-side-down in your microwave. (So the top is facing the bottom of the microwave) Memorize the position of the fishbowl and take it out. Put in 4 corks in a position so that it would support the fishbowl above the bottom of the micro'(Don't put it on yet). Next, light the toothpick on fire and stick it in your remaining cork. Then place the cork in the centre of the other corks. Now quickly place the fishbowl on top of the 4 corks and close the microwave and turn it on.

You will see absolutely nothing in the first 10 seconds or so, then you will start to see what appears to be a purple/pink (possibly even blue!) "cloud" and you will hear a buzzing sound. That "cloud" is actually plasma!

P.S. I know I said I would edit this into my post but I decided to make this noticable :D . Also I am not responsible for any loss you might recieve. I doubt this will break your microwave, but don't take chances, use one you don't want.

wicked!

when you did this, did it break your microwave? and what kind of a warped mind would do such a crazy thing without previous knowledge of what would happen!?!?

edit: no offence intended. that was abit of sarcasm and i intend for you to answer in kind or something similar to "my kinda of warped mind".