Free labour

rocksk

People had been talking about leaving an alien base around, so that player can shoot down supply ships or raid the base as often as possible.

After playing superman level for a while, I usually suffer some losses (Silver Ball problem), due to not using PSI, while conducting a base raid. So I am do not like to attack alien base unless necessary. However, an idea of using PSI alien to help carry items back to the lift sounds pretty interesting. I had yet to test it.

SO I post this question here, CAN PSI control alien pick up items on the ground?

A slightly more efficient method would be to mind control a number of the aliens and send them directly to the exit pads, then kill them there (or stun if you need a navigator or commander). Avoid direct confrontation whenever possible so you needn't stop to pick up loose equipment when retreating.

Yep, mind control was never meant to be fair. :D

- NKF

From my experience be careful to remember where you left the Psi controlled alien. Sometimes when I'm controlling 8 aliens at the same time I miss out regaining control on the next turn, which can have some very unpleasant results!