Pardus

I'm helping make an mmorpg like Pardus, we're getting lots of players from there! all the older players who've been banned are coming, hopefully we'll get Anubis too, heh, who would've thought Bladefist would ban his favourite pet.

I'm helping make an mmorpg like Pardus, we're getting lots of players from there! all the older players who've been banned are coming, hopefully we'll get Anubis too, heh, who would've thought Bladefist would ban his favourite pet.

Hey, can i come to.

----

Right now am in Alioth at 11,2

Hey, can i come to.

----

Right now am in Alioth at 11,2

Of course, but right now we're still in development, we have basic navigation, combat, alliances, npcs, but we still have some ways to go.

No, I was banned way after the Rangers.

I was one of the original members of the Xenocide Alliance, one of the first DABOO guys, and later on an Imperial Paladin, fun times, until they banned a good friend of mine for no reason (like most of us), it was all down the drain from there.

Of course, but right now we're still in development, we have basic navigation, combat, alliances, npcs, but we still have some ways to go.

When it will be ready for playing.

The best answer would be "when it is", we're progressing quite fast, but I am not sure how long it will take, but it won't take too long.

Ahh. I only heard about the Rangers, I was one of the few who joined in its final days. Then I stayed freelance for a few weeks, before joining the FHA.

What was your name in the rangers?

Same as always, Matri.

Ahh. I only heard about the Rangers, I was one of the few who joined in its final days. Then I stayed freelance for a few weeks, before joining the FHA.

What was your name in the rangers?

Same as always, Matri.

Ah, I guess I never noticed you :lovetammy: I was friends with a bunch of them, now I see a lot of them in the Fallen forums (the mmorpg we're making), potatodoughnut, Madbull, Frank Black, Krillin, etc.