Superhuman Domination

Dumb_Commander

Am playing UFO for seven weeks now(Real time), trying to dominate the whole Planet Earth.

Good data

16 Bases all over the world.

128 Soldiers- High Stats

Avengers in all bases with plasma and fusion launchers.

All research ready.

All manufacture abailable.

All bases general stores are allmost full

1200000000 Salary

100000 income with selling laser cannons, medkits, motion scaners and selling loads of alien corpses and not needed goodies.

I get whoopass ratings for every good mission(+++).

--- ;):D;)

The good data means, thats my data, and it means that i have.

16 Bases all over the world.

128 Soldiers- High Stats

Avengers in all bases with plasma and fusion launchers.

All research ready.

All manufacture abailable.

All bases general stores are allmost full

1200000000 Salary

100000 income with selling laser cannons, medkits, motion scaners and selling loads of alien corpses and not needed goodies.

Whoopass ratings for every good mission(+++).

Yeah, 8 is the limit. Unless you did some hacking?

Playing veteran does feel good doesn't it? :D

- Kratos

edit: Oh, and I would like to point out that 2 billion $ can result in negative drops. Unless this is just my version.

Yeah, 8 is the limit. Unless you did some hacking?

Playing veteran does feel good doesn't it? :D

- Kratos

edit: Oh, and I would like to point out that 2 billion $ can result in negative drops. Unless this is just my version.

Well, i did SOME hacking on the base limit, in my version of the game, the money drops negative at 5 billion.

I once raided an Etheral base with three rifles and a bunch of stun rods. I think maybe two of my units lived (one I would have fired had I enough funds to replace him), but at least I got that Commander I was after.

Snakemen Terror Mission

I've decided to play Die Hard style.

One rookie soldier, without armor, has only a pistol and tonns of ammo.

I got totally lucky, the soldier had multiple fatal wounds and very low HP, but he survived, tough spent two months in rehabilitation.

I dont remember now what rank he has now, sarge or captain i think.

Quite a rewarding experience though, isn't it? By the way, how did you handle the chryssalids? They've got quite tough hides and a fair amount of health so it would take you a while to deal them in with the pistol. Did it involve shooting away stairs? That's what I would've tried, at least. The sheer amount of chryssalids that can appear on a terror mission tends to make the temporary reaction fire confusion a bit less effective.

- NKF

Quite a rewarding experience though, isn't it? By the way, how did you handle the chryssalids? They've got quite tough hides and a fair amount of health so it would take you a while to deal them in with the pistol. Did it involve shooting away stairs? That's what I would've tried, at least. The sheer amount of chryssalids that can appear on a terror mission tends to make the temporary reaction fire confusion a bit less effective.

- NKF

For some Chryse's stairs for others blowing up the gas stations.

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, i had to use multiple gas stations, these bastards a prety hard on superhuman

--

Just had a battleship making a terror mission in Chicago.

Damnit, that battle ship was full, litelary, the whole butload of different aliens, allmost any species exept the sectoids.

I had to abort the mission in the end. Why? because i was out of ammo and the corpse ammo was used to.

And i lost one of my BEST OF THE BEST men, a commander with very high stats, his name was Robert Lurich, thats my fathers name.

I WILL GET MY REVENGE :lovetammy:

• 2 weeks later...
I know this reply is late, but can I tell you that you missed April Fools day by 2 weeks on your first post and 3 days on your last.

1 - Battleships dont do Terror Missions

2 - Only one species plus associated terrorist species attack at a Terror site.

1 ~ In my version of the game the do.

2 ~ I little lied about that, the ship was litelary filled with chrysalids.

*Prepare lots of peanut butter to stick it all in the roof of the mouth of Mouse Nightshirt*

I have to agree. Through almost a decade of playing the game, I've seen Battleships do any number of mission types - including some of the rather menial missions normally assigned to small scouts, abducters or harvester. But never have I seen it initiate a terror site. Only terror ships can do that.

- NKF