Tactics (with screenshots)

In a mechanized unit like the one we are discussing Preda,a human would be an invaluable Medic,Mechanic or General Ammo Man,due to the ability to carry more equipment than the other races.

I wouldnt have an all out Drone squad,just a couple is enough.I am currently building 2 Defenders for my HMD (heavy mechanized division),so they will hopefully provide some armour to the front of their position.Just like armies use tanks today to provide armoured cover when on the move :phew:

In a mechanized unit like the one we are discussing Preda,a human would be an invaluable Medic,Mechanic or General Ammo Man,due to the ability to carry more equipment than the other races.

I wouldnt have an all out Drone squad,just a couple is enough.I am currently building 2 Defenders for my HMD (heavy mechanized division),so they will hopefully provide some armour to the front of their position.Just like armies use tanks today to provide armoured cover when on the move :phew:

Defenders aren't as good as people say, Riley. They don't use walking chassis, which is the only one that can climb ladders. I'm in favor to those cheap, expendable fighter cores. Defender drones can be used as automated HWP's for base defense, especially in wargot assaults.