Ivory's Movie Quotes Topic

FullAuto

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hi. I'm, uh, I'm a pet psychiatrist. I sell couch insurance. Mm-hmm, and I - and I test-market positive thinking. I lead a weekend men's group, we specialize in ritual killings. Yeah, you look great! God, yeah! Hi, how are you? Hi, how are you? Hi, I'm Martin Blank, you remember me? I'm not married, I don't have any kids, and I'd blow your head off if someone paid me enough."

Gee, is it because those people just dropped in, didn't even take a guess at the current quote/couldn't wait for a new quote (because presumably they live their life at Pepsi-Max-advert speed) and just chucked in their own?

Y'know, I think it is.

strong bob, you didnt answer my quote simply posted your own over the top.

its like when you play party games, or games at school. you cant simple play when its your turn to throw the dice or hit the ball, becasue if everyone did this there would be no one to catch the hit.

Otherwise you really aren't making others feel welcome to do their own quotes or respond to yours

You don't like it? Don't come in the thread. It's easier not to click than to click. Plus, everyone saves time because there's no discussion, just the game. The rules really aren't all that difficult to understand, are they? Everyone and anyone is welcome, as long as they play by the rules, just like if anyone joined one of your sims. :huh:

It's 'Angel Face'.

"Now you listen to me, I'm an advertising man, not a red herring. I've got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex-wives and several bartenders that depend upon me, and I don't intend to disappoint them all by getting myself "slightly" killed."