MASS ATTACK!!

sgt caedes

What is the largest alien fleet ever to attack you at the same time?

The largest i ever had was like this:

4 battleships

2 terror ships

2 supply ships

1 abductor

5/6 scouts

(they all attacked in North Amerika)

Apparently the aliens were simultaneously infiltrating / retaliating/ building a base / abducting / terrorizing ;)

My only firestorm was destroyed after attacking the first battleship and my skyranger was just refuelling from a mission so it arrived too late.

At the end of the month i had lost the US and Canada and my base in the US was destroyed because i didnt have any troops in it. (i was used to not being attacked at my bases :) , so why station any troops in a secondary base?)

Never had one like that, but the day before yesterday I picked up 4 battleships Oo a tiny one man ship and about 3 small scouts, I had three inteceptors, two armed with avalanches and one with dual plasma cannons but due to unfortunate coordination on my part I seemed to run out of fuel or ammo before I could soot down more than the tiny scout and that was destroyed. I never got to see what happened afterwards because that night I installed UFO2000 and it corrupted my game ;)

Most of the ufos attacked close to my base, so my interceptor was able to shoot down the terror ships and most of the scouts before it ran out of fuel ;) .

I didnt have a chance to take down a battleship though. :mad:

a tiny one man ship and about 3 small scouts

You mean medium scouts? ( the one manned ship is a small scout :) )