Updated UFO:Aftershock E3 Trailer

Slaughter

Cenega released an updated version of the UFO:Aftershock E3 trailer today. It shows you a little more gameplay than the previous one did, but it's still fairly short. If you have a fast broadband connection you should definitively download it, but with it's 80 MB it's no small download. You can get it from our files section.

snapshot20050524184019.jpgsnapshot20050524183830.jpgsnapshot20050524183743.jpg

If you haven't seen either of the trailers yet, and you do not wish to download the large one, you can find the previous trailer in our files section (10 MB) as well.

Thanks for the heads up Thorondor!

snapshot20050524183606.jpg

"It shows you a little more gameplay (...)"

And a little less, as well, Olav... :) Remember a certain scene where a cyborg was practice shooting with a Cultist as a target ? ;)

Nitpicking/trivia: the previous version's ending glitch "Comming this Fall" is no longer present in this one, either.

::

Pretty nice stuff, though :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello there Slaughter and Thorondor. Yes, it is me. I have logged in here as well. But what i want to say is that i finnaly have managed to see the trailers. :mad: And i think they were really awesome. Thanks for the help with the Divx-code...

"Do you think a third trailer will come ?"

Not very likely, in my experience, Stefan100. And, personally, I wouldn't want them to lose another minute with media trailers in these last months of development.

Four months may seem a lot of time for a gamer waiting to lay his hands on the goods, but it's pretty much the final stretch as far as the development team is concerned... ;)

And welcome to Strategy Core, by the way :)

I understand, but when do you think new screenshots will come?

Four months may seem a lot of time for a gamer waiting to lay his hands on the goods

He he, you are fully right there. I thought i could play it on the summer holidays. But the game comes out the same month as my school begin again. ;)

And thanks for the welcome, by the way.