Other gaming news

Take control of the hive and protect it from enemies. Build factories and defence, research technologies and, if necessary, use nuclear weapons, but do not let the enemies harm the queen!

::

Minimalistic top-down strategy game Bee Island is out and available on Steam 35% off until September 1st.

Set in world of colorful animals. Relive the legend of Greycoat’s escape into the untamed Wilds in a tale of lost honor and finding a new home as you fight, talk, and think your way through this beautifully illustrated adventure!

Tactical RPG Untamed Tactics and its Humblewood DLC are now out and available on GoG and Steam.

Blends deck-building with tabletop board game elements. In this game, you'll embark on an exploration across a chessboard-style map, upgrade your deck through battles, events, and treasure hunts to prepare for the ultimate boss challenge.

Strategic RPG Looper Tactics is now out and available on Steam 10% off until September 3rd.

Focus on eating as much food as you can in single-player or local co-op - without getting caught.

You hide and seek your way through the village alone or with a friend, using items and bushes to maneuver your way around the patrolling guard dogs. Get to the top of the village, eat the massive pizza, and steal the crown from the dog leader's head. So what are you waiting for? Time to eat!

Comedic arcade game Pizza Possum is now officially slated to be released and become available on Steam on the 28th of September. Demo out now.

Brings new strategic options and a completely new army meta. Enjoy eight new story chapters, tons of new artifacts, traits, and classes, and a massive New Game+ mode!

Tactical RPG Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga's "Legends" DLC is now out and available on GoG and Steam with a launch discount applicable until September 4th.

1 hour ago, Thorondor said:

:: Video - GameSpot's Tom Caswell goes over purportedly everything you should know about Starfield

Oh really?! Two unanswered questions pop to my mind...

1) Will I be able to play on my current comp?

2) How long till 75% off?

NOT ANSWERED! And I need to know. ;)