UFO:Aftershock previews

Slaughter

First of all there's a UFO:Aftershock preview in Polish magazine Gry komputerowe. Second, there's another preview at Israeli site Gamer. Both are in their native languages however, so unless someone feels like translating...

Also worth mentioning is the fact that the latest issue of Greek magazine "PC WORLD" gives away UFO:Aftermath for free!

Soo.... ALTAR or Cenega really are crazy? ;):(

I know prices came down on Aftermath aaaaages ago, but most companies repackage it in a brightly coloured box and put it in a bargain bin for chap to keep making a little profit before giving it away :)

I think it is safe to say that the magazine is paying a little. And it's not the first magazine to include it on their DVD. Also, why not? The money they can make of it in bargain bins are minimal compared to what Aftershock potentially can make. And what's the best way to get people interested in Aftershock? Let them play Aftermath! The more people that have played it, the more potential customers for the full price Aftershock ;)

I would like to set things right by saying that

The magazine offering UFO aftermath is the Greek version of "PC WORLD" and not "PC magazine".

The price is Euro 6,5.

I bought 4 copies and gave them as present s to friends. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice!

I thought this whole thing about giving games away on magazine covers was only something done on mainland Europe, but it looks like there's s whole game, never before published, being given away on the front of the UK edition of PC Format magazine... Wonder if this is what sometimes happens when small companies can't find publishers?

I would like to set things right by saying that

The magazine offering UFO aftermath is the Greek version of  "PC WORLD" and not "PC magazine".

The price is  Euro 6,5.

I bought 4 copies and gave them as present s to friends. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:

Thanks for the heads up, news post edited! ;)

@Pete: Quite a few magazines have given away games for some time. X-Com CE for instance. Think that goes for the UK as well.