Adventure games...

Slaughter

Listen, this is going to sound strange, but... I think I got lost in the apartment. I don't know where I am. You think you could come help me?

::

Surreal point and click adventure game Looking For Fael will be released and become available on Steam sometime next year.

A game about the travels of novelist Nico after his discharge from the army.

As Nico travels by train to each city to visit his former comrades, the player encounters a variety of people and events and learns about life through solving puzzles along the way.

As they reunite, they reminisce about their past experiences in the war, unravel the war and Nico's past, and gradually reveal the true purpose of his journey.

Colorful novel-style narrative puzzle game Sunset Hills is now out and available on Steam 10% off until August 27th.

As the Emperor of the Crimson Empire, you will build relations with neighboring rulers, balance internal factions, and ensure the prosperity of your people, all before you reap their souls to resurrect your beloved empress.

Choice-driven empire management sim inspired by Asian mythology My Lovely Empress is now out and available on GoG and Steam with a 15% off launch discount.

Solve puzzles, explore, and brew magic potions to find a cure for your befriended Witch. Experience a healing journey like no other!

It tells the enchanting story of a witch and her familiars - a gang of brave little mice. For ages, the kind witch has used her magic to aid the local folk, but now she has fallen ill and needs help herself. It's up to the mice to find a cure and keep the "witch business" running in the meantime!

Heartwarming 3D platforming open world fantasy adventure game Hela is purportedly "coming soon" to Steam.

A journey through the harsh northern latitudes as you sail endless waters, searching for a way back to your loved ones.

The plot is filled with puzzles and mysterious elements related to your relatives, drawing you in and keeping you eager to unveil the next layer of the story until harsh reality drags you back.

Story-driven realistic first-person adventure game Will: Follow The Light will be released and become available on Steam sometime next year.

The five crew members of The Tulpar are stranded in the empty reaches of space, shrouded in perpetual sunset. God is not watching.

Retro-styled sci-fi first-person psychological horror game Mouthwashing will be released and become available on Steam on the 26th of September.

Be the tax collector of a shady city hall. Talk to debtors, manage a team, make difficult choices, and challenge the city's moral decay. It's their money, but it's your job.

Narrative-driven resource management game Debtors' Club is out and available on Steam 10% off until September 5th.

Join the entire news team, including Jeremy Donaldson, Megan Wolfe and Jenny, for the first time since 2020. Reconnect with familiar faces (such as Alan James) as you try to break free from the timeloop you find yourself (and Boseman) trapped within.

Not For Broadcast's "The Timeloop" DLC is now out and available on the Epic Games store, GoG and Steam.