Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

Now then, I think I have found a reason for this cat problem and I think I know how to cure it. You see, it all comes down to ........ *sniffs the air* That smells like .... mm sardine, sardine and emu. My favorite. It seems to be coming from over there - just past that sign saying 'Danger Minefield'.

Now that was what I call lucky!

Mmm, I wonder if there is anything to eat round the back of .... *shakes head*

What am I saying, I'm not a cat, it's just some kind of virus. *walks off after scratching behind ear*

Hang on Kernel, I've been curled up in this basket waiting fo..... *coughs* er I mean er ... sat over there waiting for something to happen, anyway, holidays? How come you get holidays? there's to much to do round here for holidays.

• 2 weeks later...

What the...? No posts in the MAIN thread of this forum? :D (exept uriaheep, cudos to him!)

I think i have to start another revolution/Tammy-Kidnapping to reignite the love for Tammy in you non-believers! :D

Kidnaps Tammy (and the food in her refridgerator), nails a "Liberty or Pie" note on the door when leaving and laughs maniacally.

*enter maniacally laughter here*

...drinks tea with Tammy on his secret hideout and waits.....

Mmmm, I'll have to consult my Feline Brotherhood Union card, I'm not sure if I can move against a brother cat. ...What am I saying? I'm not a cat. Ahhh, Aralez! may have come up with the solution to the problem.

*Stands on small box with a megaphone in paw*

TO ARMS PEOPLE OF TAMRIEL - OUR QUEEN IS IN THE HANDS OF THE MAD PIE CULT ONCE AGAIN. SADDLE YOUR HORSES, SHARPEN YOUR WEAPONS.

That should do it. Now to watch.

Replaces the head of the "robo-Aralez" Accounting Troll decapitated and hurries back into his especially secret hideout where he and Tammy continue to drink tea and eat freshly baked cookies. :D

Now i really gonna make sure that nobody will find us!!!! ...... *attaches "Do not disturb" sign to the door.*

enter evil music here: muahahaha! :D

I should point out that you brought those mines from a company that happens to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Tamriel's Chancellor of the Exchequer - me!

I now know the exact location of your secret lair as you supplied me with an invoicing address and a delivery address. That was all I needed to know in order to be able to follow you through all the shell companies you set up. By the way, pay up!

An interesting quirk of those mines is that once activated, they are detonated by sound waves as opposed to having someone sit on them. Your snoring set them off. Don't worry as I'm tracking you on my radar system, and I've computed where you will land. Don't worry though, as I'm fairly sure that the classical stories of what Amazon warriors did to male prisoners were exaggerated.

In retrospect, this might not have happened if it hadn't been for me quietly cancelling the state budget speech last month and then making off with the resultant savings.

*Suddenly everything goes dark... enter very scary silence*

"Someone kidnapped The Queen." (The voice is VERY scary)

*Two glowing red eyes appear right infront Aralez. Enter very scary music and very tense atmosphere*

You are going to the torture room Aralez.

*Two rows of glowing white teeth appear. Scary DC smiles creepily while draging the screaming Aralez to his torture room*