Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

:D Better be careful Aralez they sound like they mean business!! :)

You don't seem to understand - I didn't see it when Carlos posted it, and the rest of the folks here just want to execute someone. (:

The trick is to hide in the corner until they forget about you. Either that, or grab a pitchfork and run after someone else - You'll blend right in. :)

That said, nothing gets more kudos then waving a Tammy sign around.

bombertammy.gif

By the way B.B. great advice. :):)

*picks up pitchfork*

:) Quick there's Aralez, everyone after that potential eunuch!!!!

But he's a cat - he's probably been neutered, and what with Matri being in the pocket it's probably just a territorial thing. It'll pass.

Ahhh, AT - that axe reminds me, I haven't seen a decent game of axe catching lately. Any vict..... er, any contestants around you can think of?

Personally, I think that going for metal undergarments is a little bit daft, and not just because it tends to chafe. In medieval times, it took a couple of hours to get a knight into his shining armour. Even if it was possible to stop for a restroom break in the middle of a battle or a joust, it would still take a long time too get a knight out of his armour. This means that a medieval knight did his business in his armour; after all, he wasn't the one who would clean the armour later on - that's what arming squires were for.

Another glass of water, Aralez?

At, youre forgeting that adamantium doesn't rust. I checked that. But fortunatly I have found a special liquid developed by SIN Tech company research division. Admantium completly rusts over in a minute or so, after that it crumbles.

I just spray it on Aralez's adamantium underwear, and you'll get to neuter him in a jiffy. After all, havaing spies in all research laboratories over the world gives quite alot goodies.

One of these goodies is the shield generator I'm wearing right now.

:D

*Takes a few practice swings.

Don't worry Aralez, you'll be able to get a few singing parts in operas after this. Some parts were written specifically for castrated men because they had such angelic high-pitched voices :D

Of course, it isn't too late to claim the right of Sanctury in the nearest Tamist church, however this will require you to recant your unholy deviancy and become one of the multitude of tax-paying and tithe paying Tammy worshippers.

This way my son, enter the Sanctuary of the ever forgiving Church of Tammy.

Of course everything is free.

We have provided at no cost to our worshipers a free floor to walk upon, free air to breath, free services to purge your soul and even a free hymn sheet ....... although the tour will cost you a small fee.

And then of course there is the cost of the trip up the tower, the guide book, the small model of Saint Pollock the Strange, the bronze effigy of our Queen Tammy, the later one we had made when she was canonised, and the special edition one which shows the slight bulge in the pocket which Matri makes.

There is also a small fee which I know you will want to make to our 'Stained Glass Window Appeal' - blood stains something cruel you know - the 'Save The Loose Women of Tamriel Appeal' - we have saved quite a few so the cost is high - and not forgetting 'The Crypt Restoration Fund' and as The Crypt are both mine and AT's favourite Rock Band we hope you will give generously.

We do not bother to hand the plate around as we feel our 'Benefactor Policy' is less intrusive. If you would like to sign here, this will also include 'Sanctuary Tax', 'Using Church Property Tax', but not Administration Fees of course.

I think that's everything ........ oh and when you leave please exit by the North Door which is by the Gift Shop.

Bless you my son.

* walks in and sees Aralez tied up, uriaheep wearing "Church of Tammy" robes, DC with a can of "lose your underwear " spray and AT carrying an axe *

:D

uhhh... ok...

whatever does it for you... I guess....

* turns around and calmly walks away *