Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

Yep, pretty quiet, uriaheep. Hmm... maybe we shouldn't have let AT alone in charge of foreign policy.

Naturally in our land of milk and honey the blissful, soothing rule, of our beloved Queen quells any chance of internal upraising. It also helps that the Imperial Guard is on vacation in a luxury resort... :)

::

:)

Not yet, in my company, the indians in charge there in US are jealous of us Uruguayans, so they have done everything to not let us travel, which is kind of frustrating; so for now I have to wait. I have a workers visa till 2008, so I hope I can get there next year or so :)

I have met a very nice girl on september of last year, things have been going very well ever since, and we moved to live together 4 months ago. Between work and study, things have been real busy for both of us!

Here's a link of some of our recent pictures :)

*hugs*

;)

I'm glad you haven't described anything I do as sweet.

I'm glad to say AT, soaked in jam, rolled in icing sugar and coated in milk chocolate you would be "mildly sour". :)

I can just imagine the response you would get from the International Federation of Under Bridge Dwellers if you were ever described as 'sweet'.

Okay, AT, I won't describe you as sweet--publicly, anyway. :) Wouldn't want to ruin your reputation with the other trolls. :) You do however get a hug--the real kind, not the touristy kind. ;)

Mmmmm ....... I wonder? Could we tax tourist hugs, Your Greatness?

As for the taxes, AT handles all that, so you'll have to ask him. :)

As for my pocket, I assure you that it is luxuriously comfortable, and there is no chance that Matri will be in any way deformed by his long-term residence there. In fact, he is the envy of all kittenhood.