Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

GRRR, okay calm down DC. *DC takes his celphone and calls someone*

~30 Minutes later~

*Mick Jagger stops near DC's dungeon*

Hey DC, whats up, what favor do you need.(Mick Jagger)

Spleep with this guy and all his clones that you find, here's your money.(DC) *DC hands over 15000$ to Mick*

Now, go, get busy.

Hey DC... I did some experiments with your Ms. Hellfire hangover cure. Turns out it's only a hangover cure for us Gremlins... for everyone else it's pretty harmless... except for krabs... where it causes extreme pain.

I was also able to turn it into a gas and keep it's potency. Should make for easy distribution through air conditioning systems so it can cure all Gremlins with hangovers everywhere. Since it doesn't effect anyone else no-one else should notice it.

* watches several krabs run past screaming and holding their heads. * :P

Hi everybody! Sorry I've been so scarce lately. You guys know how busy I am, but things should settle down soon. I'm looking forward to some much-needed gaming and fanfic writing. :P

Thorondor, this time Krabjuice is dependant upon his secret cloning device to raise his armies as he killed off the rest of his species as a tax avoidance thing. All we have to do is to record Krabjuice sightings on a map. Logically the area with the greatest number of sightings will be the place where he keeps his cloning device, or possibly where most of the citizens of Tamriel live. Either way, the Imperial Guard can then destroy that region with nuclear weapons :P

Oh good grief... Honestly guys! I step out for five minutes! months, whatever... and everyone goes silly... It's silly! Just silly... Now stop talking about crabs, clones and silly time remote thingies and worship your queen as you damn well should be! And while you're all grovelling can someone make me a pie? I'm hungry...

Oh yeah ,love you Tam, come back and see me soon :P