Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

As long as it gets me out of javelin-catching! ;)

The Royal Family of Tamriel is exempt from paying taxes, as is the Chancellor of the Exchequer/Grand Vizier (me!) :D

Incidentally, we would not consider throwing the javelin at the recalicrant tax payers - instead, we use a ballista, which is effectively a scaled up crossbow on wheels ;)

There will also be a high jump, which is to be held perilously close to the cliff to provide much innocent amusement for the audience.

Swimming events will be held in either the shark pool or the acid bath.

100 metre sprint, over the tar pits. Anything to avoid unnecessary expenditure on medals to give to the winning athletes.

And my favourite: billygoat throwing!

Why not a triathlon? A 100 metre sprint leading to the high jump over a cliff and down to a swimming even in shark-infested waters.

And what's better, whoever survives you can burn at the stake on suspicion of using black magic!

Trouble is that there have been several UN treaties banning my poetry on the grounds that it is considered to be cruel and unsusual treatment of prisoners. If I start reciting poetry, we will have half a million 'peacekeepers' turning up to liberate the mineral wealth of Tamriel.

Our best line of defence is to have BOTH nuclear weapons and an insane national leader, and we have neither :D

I didn't think Tamriel had any oil deposits worth liberating. That's why all our machines run on captured elerium-115.

Besides, all we have to do it put up posters saying we support the "War on Terrorism" and those same 'peace keepers' will be working WITH us to help protect Tamriel.