Tricks & Tips for Newbies

Viceman

Im a newbie in this one, so it would be excellent to have some quick tips for editor and editing. For experience i may say screenshots with notes are best. Even simpliest tricks and tips are welcome, which make life easier. So share your knowlegde and be elite.

Maybe you should visit the thread "How to build a simple map" right in this forum. There are lots of How-tos and other useful stuff. Though, this thread concentrates only on mapping. If you would like to do other things you'll also find stuff in this forum. It's the most active one as far as I know!

I visited it already, but atleast this kind a idea works great on other forums. Tutorials are different than tips, main things here should be

How do i use this? This is the best way? Notice this when doing this. etc etc... know what i mean?

well anyway, i hope good maps and mods will come.

yep, a tips & tricks section is a great idea, but it's pretty early on astill and most of us are still at the same learning stage with the editor.

If someone starts a thread like that with useful tips, I'll sticky it.... BUT I'll be tough on keeping it on topic and no surplus posts. So it'll need to strt of with some useful info!

if you've read the threads here already then you probably know as much as any od us until the manual is released.