Model plugin, E3 and more...

Slaughter

Aftermath plugin for Milkshape 3D!

Fulby, the creator of ALPine, has put his considerable skill to use again. This time he brings us the long sought after 3D plugin for Aftermath. It can transfer most of the weapon models from the Aftermath format and back. It does not handle bones however, so it can't be used properly with characters yet. We'll see what the future brings us.

In the meantime you can read more here, and download it here. Have fun, and do send us your results!

E3 interview update:

I have compiled all the questions you added into a interview and sent it to Mike. He will meet with ALTAR tomorrow at E3, and I'll get the results online as soon as possible. Thanks you to everyone that submitted questions!

Aftershock teaser:

The sharp eyes of long time community member Thorondor detected something that I for one hadn't noticed in the Aftershock trailer. Take a look for yourself, and study the trailer again if you haven't seen it either. What do you think it is?

https://www.ufoaftermath.co.uk/images/AftershockTeaser.jpg

If you haven't already downloaded the trailer, I suggest you do so. You can find it at 3D Gamers amongst others. It's well worth a look!

Site future:

As you probably can imagine, this site will undergo a series of changes now that Aftershock is announced. Some of them will probably come in the near future, while others will be worked out throughout the summer. If you have any good suggestions regarding features of this site that should be added or changed, we welcome suggestions. Post them as a comment to this topic, send Pete or me a private message or use the contact sheet.

Why not merge the sides together (Xcom, UFOAM and UFOAS, maybe even LSN)? This would be much better imo (less work, more users, more info) and all aspects of Xcom and it's clones would be covered. Maybe you could even join up with XCOMMAND and the guys at UFOAI and other similar games. Another thing i miss is a direct link to the oficial UFOAM forum. There is one in the links section, but what about a button on the frontpage with a direct link ? And could Tammy please visit more often ? ;)