E3 and more...

Slaughter

E3 Expo 2004:

The 2004 Electronic Entertainment Exposition is getting closer. It is held in Los Angeles May 12-14, and Cenega (publisher of Aftermath) will be there. You can read their press release regarding it here.

As you can see from the press release, they will show 4 already announced titles, as well as two first looks on titles for 2005. With a little luck one of the first looks is ALTAR's next title!

Mike, who made a nice interview with ALTAR at E3 last year, will be there this year as well. He will visit ALTAR, and if there is anything interesting to report, I am sure he will. If anyone else going to E3 this year is interested in paying ALTAR a visit, Cenega has booth 6021 in Kentia Hall. And if you intend to visit ALTAR, and want to send us some pictures and/or a report, please contact me via a private message, this thread or the contact site.

What do you want from a trainer?

The ever hardworking Aralez is playing with the idea of making a trainer for Aftermath. If you have any requests for it, or any other comment, do so in this thread.

Vision interview:

This isn't really Aftermath related, but still interesting. ALTAR is working on two new titles, and the first one revealed was Vision. It's a role-playing game, and there is a really interesting interview with lead designer Vlada Chvatil at RPG Vault.

More fan-fiction:

The contest is over, but our members haven't stopped writing because of that. Take a look at My Feet Touch the Sky by rasuloman and Alone by Shagpuss as the latest contributions. You can find the rest of them here. And if you wish to contribute a story yourself, nothing would please us more!