Contest reminder...

Slaughter

Fan-fiction contest:

Just thought I'd mention that there is now only 5 days left of our fan-fiction contest. You can read more about the contest and prizes here.

Rebalance weapons for Aliens:

The 6.2 mod will be the last rebalance mod for now it seems. But since many wanted a version of the mod where the Aliens also use the weapons, Aralez made a version 6.3 for this as well. He added some new weapons and a power armour , too! Both the regular one and the one where aliens use the rebalance weapons can be found in our mods section. If you have any comments, post them in this thread.

New laser sounds:

Strahd have replaced the laser sounds in Aftermath as requested. You can find the mod in our mods section, and comment on it here.

ALPine Rebalance plugins:

Manus is working on adding the latest additions to the Rebalance mod to ALPine. You can follow his work in this thread, and download two new plugins in our plugins section.

I deleted some of my RB-News to let reappear the news you wanted! Was that ok? ;)

Just a minor thing: The version i uploaded is not another 6.2 but it is a 6.3 with several weapons added! And a power armour, too! Could you please add this to the news topic? Imo, you could even delete the 6.2 as 6.3 has everything of it plus more ;)