GameZone.com review...

Slaughter

GameZone.com have had a look at UFO: Aftermath, and they were quite pleased with it! Here's a quote from the review:

UFO Aftermath is a good strategy game that combines elements from various types of strategy games, from RPGs to RTSs. Although the combat system feels a little disjointed at times and the learning curve is a bit steep for beginners, UFO Aftermath is still a game in which any strategy fan could find something they like.

8.5/10 is what Steven Hopper rewarded the game, and you can read the full review here!

Thanks Raion!

I just read Gamespot review and that is why it is here.

How in the heck can they call that a review?

I just got the game, and already sense more than they will ever sense about this game of UFO:Aftermath.

It is not about comparing to another game, it is about the atmosphere of the game.

And UFO:Aftermath has atmosphere with everything.

I totally disregard such reviewers as not being able to ascertain even a shred of substance when playing a game anymore.

I submit that they really do not feel~~~ anything anymore.

I think that they must have died when the aliens showed up!

The review is dead, the sentences are dead, the sense is dead, the atmosphere they give, and all that is before is just plain dead from these types of reviewers.

I just have to say, that they lack, and lack, very, very, very, badly about this game.

Even how they mention that they play the game, I have found out more in just an hour of play then they will ---- ever!!

Gees~~~!

;)

;)

Also, I could go on and on about that review so I will!

My soldiers in UFO:Aftermath, after only a few hours playing, have more life then that reviewer will have in a lifetime.

I will smite stupidity wherever it develops, not because I am smart or smarter, just because I am real!

Gees! Perhaps they are just the ones that died in the initial attack, I suppose!

Pathetic!