UFO:Aftermath #5 at AVault...

Slaughter

Forgot to add:

And there are some people who only look at strategy games --- among them -- me!

I don't even consider other type of games any more.

So, nothing really, but I think where you looked, is all the games, and each type of game is a separate division - on the left button click -- would be on Strategy after going to PC games since platforms are separated also.

So, actually to me, it is #2 on the list!

Because we don't look at other type of games, I guess!

;)

Duh -- oh!!

I think they took down the rating since they do not have the game to review yet!

But, at least, I thought it was funny!

4 ratings -- the first one was 8.0, so the next ones must have been good, since there was a total of 4 and the rating then before they took it down was -----

applause:

until they took that part down.

Funny though!

;)

And this is even funnier yet, when you look at where you are at in this forum up on top:

https://www.ina-community.com/forums/showth...threadid=317688

and the old standby that has even more people looking at it, and one that already got the game here on another forum in Other Games:

https://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98013

(Something wrong with their icons here for a couple of days?? don't know, but even more people looking at it).

I am done now, I really am done now, yes, I am done here now with all the posting!

Really!

;)

;)

I realize that, but I am bored!

Here is the list broken down!

Just to know what it is that is reviewed in your list.

Halo - by players -- 7.6 rating by players (given 9.0 by Gamespot) --- listed #1 - 526 ratings

Freedom Fighters -- 7.7 rating by players (given 9.3 by Gamespot) --- listed #3 - 139 ratings

Age of Mythology --- 8.8 rating by players (given 8.6 by Gamespot) --- listed #5 - 72 ratings

UFO:Aftermath --- not out yet -- (taken out since no Gamespot review) -- 9.4 rating - 4 ratings

Command and Conquer --- an expansion -- 9.4 by players (given 8.6 by Gamespot) -- only an expansion to a game --- listed #8 -- 218 ratings

Etherlords II --- 8.1 by players (given 8.0 by Gamespot) --- listed #9 - 31 ratings

The rest of the games not released yet!

So, my only point is --- It is just a list!

And yes, I am bored, bored, bored!

;)

;):);) :o :(;);)

I posted the link to this forum over at the Gamespot forum for UFO:Aftermath, since a little traffic is there at the 'game' place, where it is described.

Afterall, it just is basic there, so, others may soon be looking here.

It is hard to write about a game that people want answers for, but some still go on and on about, well, to me, what they do not know.

That is why I rely on different players, that do not look for any flaw in a game, when it is clear, that waiting for XCOM, or anything else from Atari, may well, be on some other Planet orbiting another star in the Galaxy.

I am thrilled that my boredom will be gone soon, also, and I have another game to play, finally.

Still #1 in All equipment category (PS2 - whatever) there in the Strategy Section.

Some people are looking at Sims right now, but after Sim3, I just concluded that another Sim City is what is sitting on the shelf, and that's about all I can handle out of that game -- a complete waste of money.

I can go on and on, but soon I will be playing a game called UFO:Aftermath.

So, just to let yous knows!

Nothing really going on here, but I must go now!

;)

I often thought to myself!

Self!

Get a game, soon!