Final UK box-shot...?

Slaughter

Sure Looks nice - not as nice as Sharon Stone in Basic instinct but ... :blink: . I like the Futuristic&Scientific background - my impression VERY GOOD SETS the MOOD well ... Please if someone knows where I can order UK version + they SHIP to Czech Republic let me know ... Plenty of time to find it ... 70days

You see - that is the problem - you can buy ONLY a CZECH VERSION - It is allways like this in CZECH Rep. - You cant choose that what drives me little mad - cause the quality of Czech spoken dialogs is often really bad ... Whatsmore on XZONE is written that this game will be OUT in "RIJEN" ( that is OCTOBER in Czech not September 12th - Why did they wrote OCTOBER ? Maybe they wil delay the Czech launch as allways even when this is a Czech made game OR They now know that it is impossible to catch the release date 12th of SEPTEMBER - OR THEY ARE JUST NOT INFORMED well - remember they wrote it is a next part of UFO ENEMY UNKNOWN from 1993 so everything is possible .

ABOUT Amazon.co.uk - I think they do not ship to Czech Republic ... I hope when we are heading to European Union this will change :blink: But NOW I only buy SOUNDTRACKS on AMAZON.COM [ Software from the US cant be imported as you know ] See you later Slaughter - Tomas

The reason of the later release date on the Czech version may be this: They make the game in English first, even though ALTAR is a Czech company. They release it, and start translating it. This takes some time, and delays the release of the Czech version. I don't know this for sure though, I'm only guessing.

As for amazon.com, I'm pretty sure they will have it sooner or later.