Gamers Pulse interview...

Slaughter

GamersPulse.com posted a interview with ALTAR's Jiri Rydl today. Most of it is probably known to regulars here already, but there are some interesting bits about terrain amongst others. So head over there now!

Second, if you haven't voted lately, it's time to visit ToTheGame.com and do so again. Top 10 is where we belong!

Hey an it is here again - CZECH LOOSERS ( I mean Gamesellers not developers ) - UFO AM Complete in Czech - but whatsmore on a page where you can PREORDER it - uff what a mess they wrote as an annotation for this game ...

I just TRANSLATE ONE PART - THE Game Ufo:A is already a fourth in line of successfel strategy game UFO:ENEMY UNKNOWN . The Czech team was authorized to develop it . etc. :dontgetit: I see the Czech players buying the game and then realizing that it is really different than beloved UFO1 and getting mad at ALTAR - we are ready to expect some changes ... Poor Jiri - you can never explain that it is not UFO series ... Only spiritually inspired ...

Another funny thing - Instead of population they have there typo mistake which in Czech is looking little bit as one lascive word .

:blink: :o