More E3 pictures...

Slaughter

I have now gathered all E3 pictures that Mike took in a zip file. It weights 25 MB. I may post a low quality package later, but for now you have to live with only the high quality one. So if you are curious, and have the bandwidth, go download!

Update: I have now added the pictures to the site. There's a crude gallery here. The scripts have been a real pain today though, so report in this thread if there's any trouble.

The last FOTO is really a killer ... E3 BABES are HOTSTUFF ........ REAL SWEET ........ ALPHA pictures looks 2times better than our screenshots just for example look at the FACES ... NICE NICE ... GIVE US MORE ... BABES or UFO I am now confused ... YEAH got it give us SECTOID BABES :inlove: :inlove: :blink:

People in BONUSWEB forum were chating that RUMOUR ... Hope also it is true - it looks probable to be ... And about DEMOs - I played XCOM1 demo long after I finished the GAME itself - one friend told me that it shows some nice pictures after you finish the one tactical mission it features . PICTURES WERE SUPER *.lbm format remember I made some wallpapers combining all of them (320x200) to a biger POSTER with some Corel effect in the background - But cant find it maybe it died in one of my terrible HARDDRIVE PLAQUE Pandemic incidents ... I am monitoring Czech Inet on that demo - any news - coming to you to !!! Stil find this GUY so COOL :):eh::blink: Thats me before EXAMS !

That's true Fqubed. And I think it depends heavily on what type of demo they choose to make. The one mission thingy shouldn't take all that long, while a larger one may take considerably more time.

I think a 3 mission thinngy with the random map generator would be cool and fairly simple (tho my programing sucks so im not much of a judge) It would be 3 missions of each type, one city one forest/jungle and one ufo. keep most of us happy and show off the goods, City is vs mutants jungle is aliens and ufo is (take a wild guess). Make it jump from time frames so you get newbee troopers at city with starting weps, in the forest you get advanced human tech and ufo intercept you see some hybrid tech. That would be good for all. Jiri you listening :blink: ?

F3

If wouldn't be much harder to make a three mission demo than a one mission I believe. As long as there's no base management etc. it should be fairly simple. Sounds like a plan! Important not to give away too much in the demo though...

IIRC there were three or four seperate UFO tactical demos (released seperatly at different times).

I rememeber playing a jungle one, a terror mission and a farm mission... not sure what others there were.