New E3 preview and a German one...

Slaughter

There's a new E3 preview over at Loadedinc.com, and like so many others Paul Younger liked what he saw! Here's a quote:

Aftermath will make fans of the X-Com series jump for joy, it has everything the original game featured and more. Visually it looks great and the gameplay style should capture the imagination of gamers, it's going to be very addictive once you sit down and start playing. We tip this one to do rather well once it's released.

There's also a new German preview over at withingames.net. I don't understand German all that well, but this statement still says what I wanted to hear:

ersteindruck: Gut

This means "First impression: Good", and that is good! But if you read German, go have a peak!

What really surprised me most is the GREAT GRAPHICS with a special atmosphere - quite original - little bit COMICS style ... And slaughter there is an interview in czech with a chief concept artist of ALTAR Interactive and is also parlty a leading graphics maker for ALTAR ( he also makes comic books ) - his name is Tomas Kucerovsky - link : https://www.komiks.cz/clanek.php?id=493 - article is all in Czech so BAD LUCK - but it says - summary - Tomas is one that artist to allways try to find new UNPROSPECTED areas of DRAWINGS - he can really provide a new flavour and atmosphere in his art . Then they talk about his work and inspiration ... Really the screens are getting BETTER AND BETTER what do you think Tom