Impressions from E3

Slaughter

As many of you know, Mike Nino was our reporter at E3. And if you haven't read the interview he did with ALTAR and Cenega already, I suggest you do so now.

But there's more! Mike also wrote a "letter" to you, the fans, detailing everything Aftermath related he experienced at this years E3, and you don't want to miss it! If you thought the interview interesting, then you're going to love this!

And you didn't think we were done yet did you? Mike brought a digital camera to E3, and you can download the result from this page. We will supply a gallery soon, but if you're interested you can download it in the meantime.

All that remains then is to thank Mike Nino for being our "E3 spy", and ALTAR and Cenega for supplying us with the game of our dreams! Expect a poll on the demo issue soon, and possibly some new screens from the game.

We are witnessing a "secret" exchange here. He who descifres what send means will be hailed as ummm some sort of freak i guess P)

Anyway Thanks Mike, and Slaughter, and Tammy and the rest o the crew...

F3

ps if your wondering were i get my name Fqubed and F3 taking a look at were E3 gets its name might give you some enlightment, that and that my RL name is Francesc......