New member to the family!

Slaughter

THX :blink:

The fansite will start on 1.june 2003 and we will offer translated news for the german player. In the next 2 Weeks we design the page and put all "old" news on the site.

Scherbe (Webmaster of www.ufoaftermath.de.vu)

---------GERMAN----------

Ich versuche mit den führenden (englischen) Fanseiten über UFO:Aftermath zusammenzuarbeiten, damit der deutschen Community keine Information über die großartige UFO-Serie entgeht!

Wir suchen noch fähige Übersetzer, weil meine Fremdsprachenkenntnisse nicht besonders gut sind :)

MfG Scherbe

---------------------------

Slaughter, Slaughter, you think you're german suks?? i wont post in german so as not to insult them or lower the IQ of anyone who tries to descifer it. But as I said elseware if Spanish is needed count me in.

F3

Nein spechen dutsch (or something like that) ???

Hi Slaughter,

do you have a small picture which i can build in as a Link to your side (Banner -> 100x50 Pixel)? Or should i use only a textlink?

German ist a good language... it's the only language i can speak perfectly *grin* :blink:

Scherbe

I have a question!

Can i translate your informatione here and publish it on my Fanside? I always put a Link to the original english text under the translation.

I asking this because i need an official permission from you to do that so that i am not in a copyright conflict.

In the last 3 days i have translated your E3-Interview and before i put the translated version on the side, i'll ask you. My next project is to translate this text.

Scherbe

You are welcome to translate anything I've put out Scherbe, as long as the source is mentioned. You're doing a great job!

I put up a link in the links section by the way. Is the text okay, or do you want anything changed?