Reports from E3

Slaughter

Since the staff at ufoaftermath.co.uk are not likely to attend E3, we'd like some help from YOU. So if any of our readers are going to E3, and are willing to take some pictures and give us some reports, that would be appreciated. A preview of the Aftermath beta would also be great.

So, if anyone's interested, please tell us. You can post a reply to this thread, or send me a mail by clicking here. I will then make a appointment with ALTAR for you if needed. Thank you in advance!

Update: There seems to be some problem with the above mail script. Just send the mail to lognvik(at)hotmail.com, with the subject "Aftermath at E3", and you'll hear from me soon. Thank you!

No, I did not. Very strange. Try to send a mail to lognvik(at)hotmail.com (written like that to avoid spam...). Sorry for the inconvenience, there seems to be something wrong with the mail thingy at this site. Have to speak to Pete about it. But just send a mail to the above address, with the subject "Aftermath at E3", and I'll reply. And thank you if you can assist!