UFO Fanfiction Discussion

Carlos the Jackal

problem solved ;) But someone needs to post! It can't be me... And besides, it's always me as it is. My characters get their own little book every time I post and noone else really gets any attention at all :lovetammy: This is meant to be coop people! So coop!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Done. :cool:

I'm thinking that perhaps an escape might be attempted in the Hurricane during the battle (even if it's going to be more of a "run in and capture everyone" sort of fight).

On the other hand, it's probably about time that Terrick got caught...

There, I posted. Zager has just had the first insight that will eventually lead him and a team of scientists to unlock the power of psionics in the human mind, once he has a psionically active alien to study.

"Bring me the head of the alien commander"

I agree entirely... It's too early for this sort of thing to be going on, and this is coming from the only guy with a psionically receptive character! So I do apologise if I sound hypocritical but we need to be really careful introducing this sort of thing. Noone understands how psionics work yet, let alone how to use it effectively. I think that last post has got to go and the one before it needs editing. If anyone tells anyone else anything it will be by word of mouth, not in their mind...

Let's have some feedback please guys and see where we need to go from here.