Nintendo 3DS

Sunflash

(Random: Am I the only one who can't say '3DS' without trying to say '3DO' instead? Must be wishful thinking.)

So I pestered the wife about getting one of these for my birthday coming up. She agreed this morning, on one condition: That she gets her own at the same time.

I know, how sacrifice to make there.(Yay tax refunds)

I've only played a little, and my only game for it thus far is Pokemon Black 2(She has White 2); but I've been pretty impressed with it so far! :D

You were saying, SV?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53ZhrfYzRc8

wink.png

::

Oh, and, Sunflash, be prepared for a major boon - your wife absent-mindedly saying yes to everything you say while she's sucked into this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_UmQ0S1C10

Features:

• Create your own happy place? As the mayor, you get to make the big decisions that shape your town. Add new features, decide which facilities get built, change shop hours and more to let you experience Animal Crossing however you like.
    • New discoveries await every day ? Time passes in Animal Crossing just like it does in the real world, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. No two days are the same, with things happening at all hours and events happening throughout the year.
    • Freedom to live life at your own speed ?Is your passion fishing? Fashion? Fossil digging? Gardening? YOU can decide where you spend your time, whether it?s on your own or interacting with the animal townsfolk.
    • Decorate your house inside and out ? Choose from furniture new and old, carpets, wallpaper, and enhanced design tools to customize your house inside. Choose from new house layouts and remodel your home?s exterior as well. Change the outside wall, the fence, your mailbox, and more to change the look of your house completely. Living in a castle is not just a dream in Animal Crossing.

Coming out in the US June 9th. Mark it down on your calendar. grin.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hadn't heard of this Shadow Wars thing, thanks Thoro! I also know about the animal crossing; never messed with it myself but i intend to surprise the wife with eventually so she'll be as distracted as she is with pokemon. :P

Silly SV. :P

(Thanks FA, will look into those too!)

Gah, go from no comment at all to suddenly 3 at once! I need to show up more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...